05 May 2011

Real or Fake?


I was chilling around on the Internet right. Read a few blogs and articles and this theme of physical appearance keeps coming back. I know it's no news that people are vain and the society helps to create this picture of the perfect body. But it's disgusting how all these lifestyle magazines writes about "How to look like a movie star", "Do this to get a 6-pack", "Eat this to loose weight",  "Get rid of your flaws"

BE A BETTER MORE BEAUTIFUL HUMAN. YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS YOU ARE. UGLY PEOPLE ARE ALONE, UNHAPPY AND NOT WELCOME!

That’s what they spit in you face every time you read an article about this SHIT. 

I'm not saying Im not a victim of this phenomenon. But one thing is for sure, I always did it for myself, not for someone else.




Love your self. Life is too short to please others or not enjoy it full out. 

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment