15 February 2017

Crochet skull pattern for FREE!

Wow, when I one dark and cold winter day sat down to crochet, I would never have guessed how popular that little skull would be, even now several years later. 

Over the years I've got many requests for the pattern after I removed it from the blog (I had my reasons) but I gladly shared it to those who asked for it! 

Today Im feeling very generous, so I will post the pattern once again! 

It's only pictures since I don't know a single f*king word in this magical language that exist in the crochet world. I leave that up to you! Comment and help each other out and I'm sure you will create beautiful angry skulls!

Good luck and thank you all so much for reading my weird little blog :)





10 comments:

  1. do you have this pattern still? if so could you email it to me, please? thanks!!graphicphotobug@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great article written.
    I will definitely recommend my friends to read it.
    Kudos to the author.

    Check my work
    Ransomware – Protection, Removal Guide, Fix & Decrypt Ransomware

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blogs many times and I must say, every time I read it I get a good piece of information. Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Google Partner for “Data Transfer Project”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you please email this pattern?
    My email is terryh49@frontier.com and all
    Thsnks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love a written pattern if available?

    samanthalynn2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m having problems with 12, 13 and 14. Can you explain in detail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Can u post the whole pattern please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please, if available, would love a written pattern? Thank you in advance🙏🏼 flubbsbearmowjz10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Email pattern please sisquirt@ptd.net

    ReplyDelete